cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sheet with one datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am building BO for Analysis (1.4) report with multiple view/sheet , using a single datasource/Query.

Problem I am facing is, different sheets have different views and if I alter view (using DISPLAY panel) in one of the sheet, it automatically changes for other sheets as well.

For example : In one of the sheet I just wanted to display measures in row and in another sheet I wanted show something different, can we achieve this?

Is there any kind of mechanism, where I can lock the view of each sheet?

Most relevant search result i got is below but it didn't help much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Select By data Source

Right click on data source select Copy (It copies the same data source again with DS_2) and then insert crosstab in Sheet 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Seems like, only thing I didn't understand from the link which I have referred is that we have to select that cell on different sheet. Which you have mentioned , Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

V J

Go to the third tab of the display panel and select Analysis by Sheet as shown below:

Then the interactions on the tabs should be different depending on what you are doing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy.

In components tab, I selected Analysis by sheet.

After that I came back to sheet 2 , removed one of the Row and it affected the view of sheet1 as well, that row got removed from sheet 1. So this suggestion doesn't work. I want sheets to be independent of each other, at least views should be independent on these sheets.

May be I missing something here, if you can help.