cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Invalid terms in condition <Condition Name> have been removed, in BO Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am using BO Analysis tool for Microsoft Office Edition, version 4.x. (with BI 7.3 version), an EXCEL add-in.

I have a query built in BEx Query designer with a condition established. The condition is: If Column A is blank and Column B is blank and Column C is blank, then do not show the corresponding records in the output report.

Applying this condition, the query when run in BEx Analyzer showed the report correctly, as per the condition mentioned, but when the same query is run in BO Analysis Microsoft Office Edition (excel version), there is an error shown up and the report output is not shown.

Below is the error:

Invalid terms in condition <Condition Name> have been removed

Condition <Condition Name> does not contain any valid terms and has been set to inacti...

I do not absolutely understand why the report which was run properly with the applied condition in BEx analyzer, did not work in BO Analysis for MS Office edition.

Can anybody suggest me a way out to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Anjaneya Vara Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Anjaneya,

As described by this issue should be solved on the last delivered version but you also need to check the SAP notes below:

1911121   Condition with no valid terms is not activated
1909909   Activation of conditions with invalid parameter dumps

Thanks,
Diego Ferrary

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of Analysis Office are you using?  Could you try this with the latest release/patch (1.4 SP9 patch 1)?