cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL - Employee screening issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I'm facing a strange issue in employee spl screening .  When I screen the employees in "display blocked person" report then few blocked employees are going into released status  .

I tried these employee adress( which are going in released status)  to screen in simulation mode and there is no block for this adress . but no clue the reason why these employees are in blocked report or why after screeing it is going into green (released) instead of showing RED show and details of block .

It would be very helpfull if I you could get  any clue or any s.note regarding this.

Let me know in case further information is required .

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for the quick replies .

In audit trial , its is showing the satus "Boycott list check not possible" .

Its F1 is  " Boycott list check not possible: Object (partner/document) blocked (for example,

Customizing not configured properly). "

The block was created by system when it was transfered from feeder system after screeing done using A1 scenario .

Thanks & Regards.

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Going by the above system message, please check if the required address details for the partners are maintained properly or not.

Also, compare it with the case where partners gets blocked while SPL screening.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

This is not a standard issue.

Please can check as to when these BP were created in the system and what their Audit Trail shows. Also, please take a note when these were last screened in the system.

With the above quick fire questions and their answers, please consider whether SPL matching settings had been now changed or new SPL data is put into the system or a block was manually placed earlier. These two possibilities includes your answer as well when investigated with upper questions.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

to find out, WHY an employee was blocked, you should use the Audit Trail for this partner. By just using the monitor report "Display Blocked Person" you can just see that a partner is blocked, not why. So please use the report "Diplay Audit Trails for Partners" on the "Cross-Area Monitoring" tab (report /SAPSLL/SPL_AUDIT_EXT). There you get more details when and why the partner got blocked (e.g. a user can manually block that partner, this can be seen in column UDR).

The behaviour that you explained, that executing a screening from "Display Blocked Person" results in a release status and also checking the address results in no block sounds completely logical to me, the system has no SPL entry that would block the partner.

Therefore please check the audit trail and investigate, why the partner initially got blocked (I assume it was a manual done block, otherwise you would see the SPL entry that is responsible for the block also there).

Hope it helps,

Tobias