cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SEPA: no payment medium created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Friends,

I am working on a SEPA project. Finally, I have come to the last step: Payment Run. But when I scheduled the payment run, posting is created and no payment medium is created. When I execute program SAPFPAYM, payment medium is created for that payment run. I have checked everything: FBZP, OBPM1, OBPM4 and DMEE and could not find out what is missing.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates? I have done the same thing for RIBA, but I do not know what is wrong with SEPA? I checked everything I did for RIBA and it seems that I did the same for SEPA too, but I could not get payment medium automatically, only with SAPFPAYM.

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

Did you assign the variant in OBPM4 ?

Also check did you input the variant in the printout tab of F110 run?

If no, please maintain the same and re-test it and revert us if you face any issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for your reply. I have assigned variant in OBPM4. I did not input variant in printout tab of F110 when I did for RIBA and same for SEPA. I think it is linked in this way:

PMW format in Payment method/Country=>Variant in Payment medium/DMEE

So since we choose SEPA payment method, system links it to correct DMEE. But I do not know what is missing this time.

What do you think I should maintain in printout tab of F110, SAPFPAYM?

Thanks again.

Sara

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

Yes, please maintain the variant in print out tab of F110. Test this accordingly and revert us for any issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Like I explained earlier, I think there is no program& variant need to be maintained in F110 for DMEE.

Thanks,

Sara

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

If you are not having any program in the printout tab means the related DMEE data is not maintained in payment method under country level of FBZP Settings. You have to add the DMEE data in payment medium workbench settings and the corresponding program - RFFOAVIS_FPAYM is displaying in F110.Please maintain the same and do testing accordingly

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshm S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks so much for your advice. Finally, I maintained variant for RFFOAVIS_FPAYM and got payment medium created automatically after I hit Print. It is still odd to me that I do not need to do print step to get payment medium for RIBA.

Thanks again!

Sara

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

Did you maintain all the relevant configuration to create payment medium? Please check all the FBZP, OBPM1, OBPM2, OBPM3 and OBPM4 configurations related to your requirement.

Please maintain the missing configs. and revert us if you still facing any issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for the reply. I have double checked all the configuration according to the Implementation guide under Notes 1090321, but I still could not get DMEE file automatically.

Do you think it is because that some notes need to be applied?

Thanks,

Sara

0 Kudos

The accounts have defined some payment medium?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luna,

Can you esplain in more details? I do not understand your question.

Thanks.

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you execute the payment run, are you selecting 'Create payment medium'?

Thanks,

Todd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Todd. But I have selected "Create payment medium" in paymnet run. I have applied all the notes I think it is necessary and the DMEE tree name is same as payment medium.

Thanks,

Sara