Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Doc printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all together,

i tried to print my class documentation with ABAP Doc and find a small flaw in the output format of the result.

The following example describes the flaw:

"! Class to test ABAP Doc!!!!

class lcl_abap_doc_test DEFINITION.

PUBLIC SECTION.

methods:

"! Just a simple constructor.

"!

"! @parameter iv_text | A text to print....

constructor

IMPORTING

iv_text type string.

endclass.

And these are the results within the element info view:

The flaw from my point of view is, that in the result of the class part the signature of the methods is missing.

If i print the class part now, i will not get the whole documentation.

As a consequence it means,creating a single document with all information would require a big manual handling because i need to request each method seperately. For big classes with many methods this way is not realy comfortable.

Is there a way to get the whole documentation in one step? Maybe it is just a handling issues of me.

If not, would it be possible to have also the signature wihtin the class part?

BR

Eugen Soydas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThFiedler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Eugen,

we are working on an export function of ABAP Doc into HTML pages that you can export from eclipse and print them out. Will be available with next enhancement pack.

Regards,

Thomas.

2 REPLIES 2

ThFiedler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Eugen,

we are working on an export function of ABAP Doc into HTML pages that you can export from eclipse and print them out. Will be available with next enhancement pack.

Regards,

Thomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

many thanks for the quick reply.

I'm looking forward for the next EP and hope the problem i described above will be considered.

Cheers

Eugen