cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERMS - Error in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we would like to implement the ERMS functionality with the aim to create a Service Ticket when an Employee receive a Mail from a BP Customer.

We have implemented all steps suggested in this document:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/E-MAIL+INBOUND+CONFIGURATION-+ALM%3A+Incident+Managemen...

But the ERMS doesn't work. (we have defined the rule policies as explained in the document above).

When we launch the workflow (TX : CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST screenshot below ) we obtain an error in tx SWI1(see the screenshot below).

For this reason we think the ticket is not created.

In particular to execute some test we have associated a certain E-mail address to an employee. And then we have associated another email address to an existing BP.

The E-mail inbox in the profile Service Professional seems to work when we transfer to CRM a certain E-Mail received.

Does anyone have any suggestion about this issue?

Thanks in advance

Enrico

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to assign rule policies for ERMS to work. Please check your rule policies how does it look like. I have seen such errors when rule policies are incorrect.

In IC manager business role - we have Email Workbench available in Navigation bar. There you can track the followed path of rule policies.

Thanks

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

I resolved the issue implementing step by step the document C4B_CRM701_BB_ConfigGuide from help sap portal.

Further I've added the AH_CREATE_SR in directly called service in transaction:

CRMC_ERMS_SM_PROF

with the PropertiesID= PROCESS_TYPE e Property Value = "name of transaction type (example: ZIRT)"

Now the ERMS works well.

Enrico

Answers (0)