•Goods issue

•Material putaway

•Material picking

•Packing and unpacking

•Physical inventory

•Loading and unloading

•Serial number capture

•Stock overview

the below configuration for using any one of the above process based on the configuration.

Path: IMG>Logistics Execution>Mobile Data Entry> Verification control> Define Profiles

Vefification profile can be assigned to movt types used in warehouses that will be subject to bar code scanning.
Path: IMG>Logistics Execution>Mobile Data Entry> Verification control> Assign Verification Profiles to Goods Movements.

Define bar codes for warehouse
Path: IMG>Logistics Execution>Mobile Data Entry>Bar Code> Assign Bar Code Types to Warehouses.

Maintaining Bar code specifications
Path: IMG>Logistics Execution>Mobile Data Entry>Bar Code> Maintain Bar Code Specification.

Defining the Radio Frequency Queue: To assign a range of activities to certain users, functionality called the RF Queue Management must be defined
Path: IMG>Logistics Execution>Mobile Data Entry>Rf Queue Management.

The queues are easily identifiable for picking, putaway, and goods receipt. The queues then can be assigned to the relevant areas

Did any one configured or implemented the above scenario for any of the company ? what was outcome ? these are basic concept for mobile data entry or more ?

Please share your experience with the real time scenario. it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nirmal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are multiple ways to manage the scenario in SAP / MDE based on the client specific business requirement. i can see that you copied all the node and made a short description which i believe most of the consultant know .

Did you configured all the nodes which you mentioned here if yes, After making all the above configuration are you getting any issue related to your business process/ requirement.  Please make your query simple and specific to your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Thank you for your mail.

I'm new to this concept and doing project blueprinting stage. so i would like to understand how its works in the System, what are important nodes the company will commonly used ? like GR,GI,Putaway,Picking.if you have done please share experience details & configuration. I have already learn for help.sap but i want help from the real time scenario SAP MDE expertise

Thanks

Nirmal

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SAP for RF supported process refer the below mentioned Standard Link

RF- Supported Warehouse Processes - Mobile Data Entry (LE-MOB) - SAP Library

As you mentioned that you  have already learn for help.sap. So please let us know which process you want to perform using RF and what are the difficulty you are facing so that we can guide you specific to that otherwise there are 12 process which are supported by RF and it is very difficult for us to detail out each individual process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Thank you for your mail.

Please share the two process such as GR,GI.

Thanks

Nirmal

MANIS
Active Contributor