cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM inbound queue failed - Update BDoc status failed - BDoc-Site not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am new to CRM middleware. i am facing a problem when i practice in CRM system.

when i create sales order in CRM , the order data was sucessfully replicated into SAP ERP. but the CRM order is uneditable in CRM and ERP.

" Document is being distributed; changes are not possible" system message will be popup when i try to edit the CRM order.

and i find, there is an inbound queue named like "R3AD_order#" in CRM system, and it is in Failed status.

the detial information is like following screenshots.

could you please tell me is there any configuration missing ?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

Did you have register CSA Queues ? Whenever order replicated from CRM to R3 or vise versa order update conformation in CSA * queues replicated back from destination system to source in your case it is not happening you can check in SMQ1 in ERP side as order from CRM to ERP already have replicated.

There won't be any dump you will find for this.

Please check the setting according to below link. and check CSA queues are registered  or not.

http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/master-data-and-middleware/blog/2013/06/26/general-middleware-setti...

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks prem,

Sorry for reply so late.

the link you provide me helps me a lot.

thanks !

mike wang.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernadette,

i tried as the note suggests , the error is still there.

but thank for your reply as well.

wang,min

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Wang

Please go through note 1412348 to see if this will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Bernadette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

It's seems RFC destination assignment problem. Please check SMOEAC transaction for destination RFC address. Check RFC user for authorization too. click on RFC user name in error queue it should open the destination system screen if it is not check the authorization and credentials.

Additionaly please check below table for RFC logical connection:

CRMCONSUM

CRMRFCPAR

Thanks

prem

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Wang,

run report CRM_ODE_CHECK_CFG  as per note 490932 to know about any connectivity problems.

BR,Rohit

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Wang,

Are you getting any short dump?

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

i checked in ST22 , there is no dump for this BDoc.

thanks.

wang,min.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

What about the sites maintained in SMOEAC transaction?. Do you have the sites maintained properly there?. Check the site for CRM there.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal PC,

there is only ERP site in SMOEAC, and i create CRM, but there is no so many subscriptions as that of ERP.

i attached the screenshot, could you tell me whether it is right or wrong? and is there any Notes to refer to ?

thanks!

wang,min