cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan order date wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have create a customer order which requires 1 KG of material on Nov.21, when I run MRP, plan order generated  in Nov.28, I want to know how 11.28 is calculated, if I want to change to 11.22.2014, how to do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I suppose that the planned order basic date was calculated in the past, therefore, MRP changes the start date for today and run forward scheduling.

One option to avoid this issue is to allow a planned order to start in the past on customizing (transaction OPPQ).

Another alternative is to reduce the in-house production time on the material master.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Can you please check MRP 2 view of the Header Material if there is any In-house production maintained. Check if Scheduled margin key is maintained.

Also check in the components MRP 2 view if you have planned delivery time & GR processing time maintained.

Also check if the components stock is available on 21st November, or else it needs to be procured.

Regards

Pratik

Former Member
0 Kudos

fine, there is no stock, now I want to manually change to Nov.22 without changing material master, is it possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No you cannot change the dates manually. Even if you change the date from CO02, it will not get saved.

Regards

Pratik