Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measure XXX cannot be used for simulation purposes

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would like to know if anyone had this error after upgrading to EHP7?

The error came about when we are trying to purchase some goods using E-CATALOG under the component tab. This is where you go into the vendor's website (inside SAP) and select the appropriate item to be purchased. Then the error pops out upon check out (this is where the data is sent back to SAP to be imported into the component item).

Looking forward for your help on this.

Regards,

Nazarene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have a similar discussion running in MM forum.. Have a look into the discussion

Unfortunately OP doesn't come back with results. Check these replies especially the note provided by Anna.

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Dibyendu, Still waiting for OSS reply. they have moved the Component from PM to MM. I have tried the first Note but it was already existing in EHP7 upgrade.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazarene,

Did you recieve any reply from SAP on this issue.

We are also facing exactly the same one.

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, They did not come up with an answer. I have brought up the SAP Note 2067892 to them and open it up for us because it was a Pilot note. You may not be able to view it immediately (even if you search for it) You have to Open an incident in OSS and request to open this note for you. Regards, nazarene

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazarene,

I would suggest if you can post the same in

Since the OCI catalog interface will be handled by them.

Regards

Terence

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. I have posted the same question in that forum.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to post it again in MM forum. I hope you have checked the existing discussion which I has posted in my reply. Have you checked that replied and these SAP notes ?

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that the unit of measure has been removed.

Regards

Savas

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nazarene,

Please check if you have maintained conversion factors between base unit of measure and price unit of measure in material master.

Regards,

Ayoub.

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes,  I have checked every single line and no issues after the EHP7 upgrade..