Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR Invoice will not copy the Base document no in Remarks

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Currently, we have a user when she copies AR Invoice from DO, the SO & DO number will not copy to the Remarks of AR Invoice. Normally, there will be a remarks of "Based on Sales Orders 14161. Based on Deliveries 345." if the AR Invoice is copied from DO. Only one user ID is having this problem while the other user ID are working fine. I don't have any idea on where to troubleshoot this problem.

Kindly guide me on the above issue.

Thanks & BR,

Leng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hui Leng,

Go to System initialization-->Document Setting and in Per Document tab select AR invoice and come back to General tab and check whether  Base Docement Refrence no. is enabled or not. If it is not enabled, enable it.

Kindly check the attachment.

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathiraja,

I have just checked in the system and found that the Document Remarks Include: Base Document Number but still the user said the base document number will be missing in the Remarks of AR Invoice sometimes.

Thanks & BR,

Leng

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since its happening some time, please monitor few invoices for remark column. Make sure user make invoice from DO.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user has complaint for few weeks already but I also don't know what is the problem that causing that. User is making invoice from DO. She said sometimes it will copy the base document no in the remarks column but sometimes not.

Thanks & BR,

Leng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Leng,

You may check the invoice without base number. Compare to normal one to find the pattern why they are missing.

Thanks,

Gordon

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using any add-on? Any new FMS is added to that field?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon,

I have compared those invoices with base number and invoices without base number. Both are the same. I did a lot of testings but unfortunately failed to reproduce it and couldn't find the root cause.

Thanks,

Leng

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

No. There is no new FMS being added to AR Invoice.

Thanks,

Leng

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have test environment, please check same conditions. Let me know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unless you can reproduce it, there is no way to find the root cause. Check with the user to find out what they are doing.

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

I cannot reproduce it in the test environment.

Thanks,

Leng

former_member1133820
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Yes, you are right. I cannot find the root cause as I cannot reproduce the problem. Will ask the user to update me when she got this problem again.

Thanks,

Leng

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So it is confirmed that, there is no issue in system. Please monitor invoices for particular user.