cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment medium formats

0 Kudos

Hello!!

I have problems to create a batch file with 400 positions for Itaú bank. I've done the whole setup , I've tried all possible combinations in the variant of the payment medium program RFFOBR_U, but the file comes out with only 240 position.

I checked on another client that the F110 would be the correct format "PFEB__" , but mine is going as "SISPAG" , I believe it is .

Can anyone help me so that I can generate files with 400 positions?

Grateful.

Leandro Bessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186401
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Leandro,

I have a similar situation and decided to adopt another solution:

Decided to specify changes to RFFOBR_U to create a brand new file format.

Maybe you can go throught this way too.

Regards,

Etore Santos

0 Kudos

Hi Etore,

I need to know where do I change this format . You know that transaction?

Regards,

Leandro Bessa

former_member186401
Participant
0 Kudos

Leandro,

You have two options to change the RFFOBR_U layout:

1 - Via Payment Medium Workbench (PMW). In FBZP, select form of payment, section "Meio de Pagamento" (User in PT). Do it as documented.

2 - Create a ZRFFOBR__U program from RFFOBR_U.

The include RFFORIY2 is about "DME A/P Brazil, Bancos Itau and Bradesco". Just update this include to reflect your layout. A good abap programmer can do it with no problem. Change the "Program meio pagamento" in FBZP to your new program.

Etore Santos

0 Kudos

Hi ,

My problem is that I need the file is 400 positions for Banco Itaú ( 341 ) and your is Caixa Economica Federal.

Leandro Bessa

0 Kudos

Hi Leandro,

Have you change in the output control for the variant of the program the value for "No of items in payment summary"?.

Please let us know and if you can attach an screenshot will be better.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Maximiliano!

I'm trying to generate aquivo in 400 positions , but is going out with 240 .

Below is picture of the transaction F110 with the " Format" which is coming out with " SISPAG " and understand that it should come out with " PFEB__ "

Regards,

Leandro Bessa