cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generic reports in HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have aquestion regarding Reports like Cost center, journal reports, payroll reports.

can these be generated after payroll calculation is run PC00_M99_CALC and before we exit the "Payroll" ?

As it makes sense to get it approved by the client by sending the reports and then Exit the Payroll.

Please help

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

After running the live payroll driver PC00_M40_CALC you can take the report for payroll results. before running the Posting to Accounting PC00_M99_CIPE you can not take the report for the cost center and journal reports. For FI reports after successful release of payroll documents to FI then only correct report will come.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As explained by others above, this reports can be executed once payroll is run live. Status of Control Record does not matter for execution of this report.

Regards,
Bhagyashree

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj Sharma,

As per my understanding you can able to generate all mentioned payroll reports after executing live payroll run, and there is no concern of payroll control record statuses, except if you want to generate report which on based to know that which GL hit in FI side, this possible only after live executing Posting to Finance transaction where definitely payroll control record status matter.

Regards;

Bashir

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually we execute reports after live Payroll process either it is before exit the payroll or after exit payroll i.e once cluster tables are updated you can retrieve the information in the form of reports.

On the basis of reports or log if you find any mismatch you can go for payroll corrections you can rerun the payroll before exit.

After exit & posting you can not rerun system considers it as retro run.

Regards

Venkatesh