cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting below issue while while generating absence quota by PT_QTA00 T code.

"You have not selected any generation rules."

I have done all required configuration and also read previous threads on the same issue nothing is working for me.

In program RPTQUOTA_CHECK when i m doing it with personnel number error is "You have not selected any generation rules"

Where as with time management grouping

ESG for Time Quota Types     'E'

PSG for Time Quota Types     '40'

It is showing below value

Please help me with that.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Quota related ESG, PSA groupings and configuration table V_T559L thoroughly.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh i have done that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the ESG and PSG grouping in V_001P_ALL

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks all got my issue resolved.

Issue ws with PSA grouping.

Thanks,

Praveen Mishra

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved you can close thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanking you all for your reply.

I checked ESG and PSG and feature QUOMO also selected 'No generation'.

Still I am getting this issue where as with T- Code PT60 (other leave) I am getting 'No entry in table $  for key $ at $ T555Y 40020001.01.2014' issue.

Can you please provide me documents to configure TM including schemas with screenshot so as I recheck/reconfigure TM.

Thanks in advance

Praveen Mishra

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems to be you have not defined groupings properly check your groupings thoroughly including PSA grouping for time recording.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You know PT_QTA00 is related to manual quota generation and RPTQUOTA_CHECK for checking if customizing for automatic quota generation which is done by V_T559L is correct and if your quota generation method is manual you don't need to run this report.

You should make sure about you quota generation method. Open V_T559L through SM30. In "Quota Type: section of left menu find your quota type and check column "No. Generation" or "Increase" which one is selected. If the first one is selected your method is manual. Otherwise you cannot use PT_QTA00.

Regards,

Omid