cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration for MTO for every level of material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

For example I have a material A, it has a child item B and B has child item C. So BOM structure is A---> .1  B ----> ..2 C. Now I have a sales order for A and I want MTO for all level of replenishment, i.e. I want MTO production plan for A which is connected to sales order then MTO for B which is connected A and also MTO for C which is connected to B. Currently I am able to connect up to B, i.e I was able to produce MTO for B which is connected to A, but I failed to connect C to B thus every time it produces MTS planned order. It would be super helpful if someone can let me know how do I create MTO for C.

Thanks in advance.

Tanveer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tanveer,

You must select individual/collective indicator either 1 or blank. After this change, run MRP again system will create MTO planned order for component C as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamza,

Thanks for prompt reply. I tried that option but I didn't have any luck on that. Anything else I can do?

Thanks,

Tanveer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanver,

Why don't you change this field? This field is the standard field to set BOM component as MTO or MTS.

Hamza

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Tanver

You should ensure that the field individual/collective is set to 1 for the component and then re-explode the parent material planned order BOM.

BR

Caetano