cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System date as default in Query prompt selector.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a mandatory variable for the query prompt selector which is coming from the bex, a customer exit has been written so that sys date comes. I have worked on the report on 14 Nov, I just proceed on the prompts screen and developed the report. Now when I open the report it always opens with 14 Nov date, but in the Bex side when we open the report it opens with sys date. I need when the report is opened it shows the data for the current date.

@Suman,

1) Check whether you have set any options of default values for the prompt property.

I have not set anything I have not created any filter directly I am using the Bex  mandatory variable for the query prompt selector.

2)Check the trigger cell option whether its set properly.

Yes I have set the trigger cell for the inserted selected items cell of Query prompt selector.

3)check the date format what is passing behind the screen

The format which is behind the screens comes in as '41957' for Nov 14 but when I changed to date format I am getting as 11/14/2014.

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please contact with my email id in my profile page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I have sent text mail to your mail id.

Thanks,

Krishna

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Query Prompt Selector is not working on this scenario to pass the current date, anyways as a workaround you can use the combo box or calender component to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

Its Working, thanks a lot for your time and thoughts.

Thanks,

Krishna

Answers (0)