cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert BSP to Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement where I need to convert BSP Application into a Web Dynpro application.

How to achieve this reverse engineering.

1. From a given browser screen of a BSP application, how do we identify the corrosponding page or view and respective back end coding.

I would like to know the approach i should follow to achieve this requirement.

My object is SRMSUS , which the user and copied into a ZSRMSUS bsp application and have a few custom BSP application in it.

I need to convert these custom BSP application into Web Dynpro applications.

As it is a copy of standard abject , it has many standard controllers, views, pages along with the custom entites.

How do I identify the controllers, pages , views belonging to my cusotm BSP application.

so that I can look at them and develop similar Web Dynpro application.

Thank you,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You JUST asked pretty much the same thing over here....

...so I do not understand why you asking again.

Also, I really do not think you understand the level of effort what you are wanting to do will take...and at the end of the day, is it worth it? Not to mention you admit you have no experience with BSP. If you are choosing to go this route, put in the time to at least get a basic understanding and comfort level with BSP and THEN you can draw the parallels to WDA as needed (assuming you have WDA experience).

And you also cross-posted this same thing over here....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christopher,

I was just trying to make my question more specific.

I did go through a few BSP documents and tutorials but still not able to get an understanding of the flow in BSP's.