Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display the MRS dates in Syclo Service Manager application

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Service Manager 4.1 application which is integrated with MRS.

At present in Syclo the Start date and End date are picked from the dates which are set in the CRM system.

my requirement is to display the assignment or scheduling start date and end date from MRS.

How can I achieve this functionality , I guess the MRS  dates are by default not getting populated anywhere which is accessible by Syclo.

Please suggest

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

first of all it is right that the data is fetched from the CRM Service Orders and not MRS.

Therefore you have to extend your interface for fetching the ServOrd and maintain these dates programmatically. Therefore please have a look into the following tables:

- /MRSS/D_DEM_H

- /MRSS/D_DEM_ADM

In the /MRSS/D_DEM_H (Demand Header) you will find the dates that has been set via MRSS.

Now you have to get the needed information within your Fetch DO-Handler (get Method) of the Service Orders and expose them to the corresponding BAPI Wrapper. Please refer to the enhancement concept of Agentry.

Kind regards,

Mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest me, how can I get the MRS assignment date/time to be displayed in syclo. Are these values exposed anywhere in CRM from where it can be picked and displayed in syclo.

Thanks

Neha

mgonschor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

to access demand and assignment data you can also use the function modules

/MRSS/SGE_API_DEMANDS_GET

/MRSS/SGE_API_ASSIGNMENT_GET

There is more useful stuff in function group /MRSS/SGE_API and the function modules contain some documentation from SAP.

When using the function modules make sure to always provide a time interval - even if you have the specific IDs or GUIDs provided.

Regards,

Manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred,

good hint! I didn't know that there are FM for that too.

Thanks Mike

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred, Mike

Thanks a lot for this detailed information , I shall try this as suggested.

Thanks a lot

Neha