cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM processes not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are activating standard process and forms, both FPM & Adobe. Process HR_PA_XX_SPECIAL_PAYMENT_1_WD is to be executed from Managrer as the start process has HRASRB role. When i try to view it from MSS under Team via NWBC, this process is not getting displayed, only the adobe related Salary change process is displayed.

I debugged it and found that the FM HR_ASR_SELECT_PROCESSES is called via webdynpro component HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE_1,          Method GET_PROCESS_DETAILS ( of class CL_HRASR00_WDA_PROC_EXECUTE), this method doesnt return the FPM based processes only the adobe related are returned. Is this a bug or is the method of invoking the application wrong, because the component method PROCESS_SEARCH (CL_HRASR00_WDA_PROCESS_EXECUTE) has the FPM processes being returned? Suggestions are welcome.

I also tried to create a new application in lpd_cust  under MSS role & Instance EMPLOYEE_MENU along with PFCG assignment, But still it is not displayed.I get error "Specify valid person" when i click on this application that i created.

I also checked many blogs and also tried as per and ,

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Jayanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the new start application.

Refer here:

http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2012_03/helpdata/en/ec/4b6f1c7fc3460faba3dcc224d1777e/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

Thanks for the link. In my case I created new application in PFCG role under Team using the new webdynpro application (as below). When I log in as Manager into NWBC and select that process I still get the error "Specify valid person".

I've also created another application(change working time WD) for Employee in PFCG,and that is working perfectly. Please advise if i'm missing anything.

Thanks

Jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

Just to add further, below is snapshot of configuration in lpd_cust.

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you initiating the processes?

1) From Team page -> Start employee process OR 2) Home Page -> Select Employee  and then start process.

Please share screenshots.

If it is 2) - then you would have to:

1. Either create a process group and allow the process to be initiated by manager ( by assigning role hrasrb in hrasr_dt)

2. Or specify the process directly and allow the process to be initiated by manager ( by assigning role hrasrb in hrasr_dt)

Are you able to initiate the Change Worktime process when you integrate in lpd cust?

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

The process is initiated by Manager in NWBC, The initiator role is maintained as HRASRB only.

I've placed the new process under Team. So it would be like manager selects Team-->New Process.

When process opens I get this error. The start process for employees uses ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE_FPM which doesnt display FPM forms, so I placed this new process separately under PFCG role. Please let me know if this is wrong.

The Change worktime is placed under ESS, so it is working. Also for this Change worktime process is i've not made any configuration in lpd_cust, only added the process details in PFCG.

Can you provide some details regarding integration between lpd_cust and PFCG.

Thanks

Jayanth

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the HOMEPAGE application.

Refer here: Home Page (Optimized for Performance) - Manager Self-Service (WDA) - SAP Library

This should work.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir,

Thanks for the link.

I was trying with the Home Page option that is provided with NWBC role. It also uses the same application as mentioned in that link. I was getting "Profile Not found" error which was related to CATS,so I also made a custom application configuration for the home page as per When I link the application configuration in PFCG role i get message "URL is truncated >255 characters" and the application configuration is not getting saved. I also tried to rename my application configuration to a smaller one but getting same URL error.

Any suggestion on this would be helpful.

Thanks

Jayanth