cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document category PINV not found in customs code list for documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting this error in GTS for pro forma invoice in ECC. I saw this message when I looked at log in system monitoring for billing documents - exports/transit.

Where I am missing the configuration or master data or something else?

I would really appreciate your input.

Regards,

Manohar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manohar,

go to SPRO -> GTS->Customs->General->customs code list ->Maintain customs code list  for legal requirement. The legal regulation maybe ATLAS and the Customs list code is PAPTY. Find the category HDOC and insert the following

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input. I added PINV and CINV for both HDOC and SUMA types and created a pro forma invoice. One of two things.

1. Invoice created in ECC and not error message but not transferred to accounting. When I tried to do manually it says 'the document is not relevant for accounting'.

2. Proforma transferred to GTS and when I look at document it is incompleteness and Determ. is red as shown below.

Where I am missing setting and how to correct this error in both places?

Regards,

Manohar.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

It sounds like your question about the 'PINV' document has been answered.  Neither the message or incompletion relate to this, as far as I can see.

If you have further questions about accounting relevance, please post in the SD forum.  Actually, proforma invoices are never relevant for accounting, so I don't think there is any problem there.  If you have further questions about incompletion, please create a new post here, and I'm sure we will be happy and able to advise - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are satisfied, please mark the message as "answered" - thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

In Code List 'PAPTY', make sure that one of the entries has Category 'PINV'.  For Europe, Document Type 'Z325' is typically specified for that purpose.

After adding that entry, the Export Declaration will include that item-level Document with the Billing Document number.   Depending on the Customs Authority requirement, that document may be required as a "submitted document" or the "previous document".

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave