cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data in BAPIMTCS on Initial load of Adapter Objects from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I’m trying to replicate few tables from ECC to CRM using an adapter object.

To do that, I created an adapter object in CRM from transaction R3AC3, with the following setup:

Object Class: CUSTOMIZING

Initial flow context: Source R/3 – Destination CRM

Tables Structure:

• Table Source Site: ECC Tables
  • Mapped Structure: CRM Tables (custom tables I created in CRM identical to the tables in ECC)

Mapping module: R/3 to CRM: a custom Function Module where I read data from BAPIMTCS and fullfill CRM created table with data.

Then I launched initial load from R3AS of the adapter object, but the table in CRM was empty.

I debugged the FM queue to map from R/3 to CRM, but I noticed that ti_bapimtcs is empty, so seems that no data is read from ECC.

Do anyone know why I cannot download table in CRM?

Am I missing something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amartya,

I suspect that the table CRMATAB is empty in CRM and ECC.

Please refer to below link that I put together recently

Downloading Customizing Objects - Table CRMATAB - CRM - SCN Wiki

I would start with note 1901556.

Best regards - Christophe

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amartya,

What is the extractor you've maintained for this adapter object in table CRMSUBTAB on the ECC?

If it is CUSTOMIZING class, you don't need to maintain anything , but in case youhave changed the class of this object from CUSTOMIZING to something else you need to ensure a respective entry is present in  CRMSUBTAB.

If all of this info seems well in place then you could debug the extractor to see if data is getting extracted or not. For that you'd have to debug the R3AI* queue from SMQ1 of CRM.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Rohit