cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Absence Quotas

Former Member
0 Kudos

My organization transitioned to SAP in May 2006 with time evlaution starting July 2006.  We manually transferred our legacy data into the system as well.  I work with Time Management and have found that some employees' absence quotas started with a negative balance. How can the absence quota start negative?  What causes that to happen?  (see attachment)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on existing quota configuration possibilities are there If quota balance is "0" but leave type has been maintained 2001 since it considers it as negative Quota.

Regards

Venkatesh

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lan Brown,

In SAP Personnel Time Management many options available to cover the client requirement, now come to your queries where you have asked tow things;

1) How can the absence quota start negative? 2) What causes that to happen?

Here i believe that you looking for real business scenario that how is it possible or in which scenario absence quota start with negative, answer is yes that if business scenario is an employee wants leave and absence quota does not available due to prorate calculations then it goes in negative.

Here in SAP Time management there is back end settings that system allow that employee avail his leave even he does not have enough absence quota, then this negative figure auto adjusted once absence quota generated in upcoming month/next month.

Hope you got some idea,

Regards;

Bashir