Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding SO10 content with image to word document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers,

I have the below requirement :

In standard text(SO10) – Logo will be included along with some text content. Below is the reference screenshot.

This to be converted to word document(logo & text content to be visible in word document) and sent via email as an attachment.

If any of you have experience in this, please share the details with solution approach & code snippet.

Thanks is advance.

Regards,

Divya Reddy

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt if there is any functionality in SAP to directly get word documents as outputs, may be you can try OLE. But then again it would have to be run online.

But a better solution would be to create a smartform, get PDF and send PDF along with mail as attachment.

Any specific reason for word document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

In SO10 you have a option like Goto->change editor.BY changing the editor you can view the logo and text in word document.And also there is print preview option so that it can be previewed.

Regards.

Sridhar.A

0 Kudos

That would only be for viewing purpose. I think she needs to pass variables and generate multiple copies through program.