cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Can Only work in Client 001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I Installed ABAP Netweaver successfully, and i tried to connect to BW workbench using Transaction RSA1, i get an error message which states that "You can only work in client 001", Please how do i solve this problem. i need a detail step by step in solving this problem because i am a beginner.

Regards

Gabriel

gabrielkay@yahoo.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

I have the same problem. I am a novice and don't have any knowledge about SAP. please help me with step-bystep guide.

Once I set up, how do i extract some data in excel sheet into SAP. These data files were given by the book publisher and to be used as sample data.

thanks

Mohan

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dear you can create one more client (300)and set up all parameter and give the authorization SAP_ALL to that client then then login  with new client eg(300).Then you can run transaction  RSA1 it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can also try this

You need to make client XXX as your default login client. For this change the value of profile paramter login/system_client accordingly in RZ10. Further execute the function module RS_MANDT_UNIQUE_SET in SE37 with value of i_mandt being set to client XXX (in general the client where you want to execute this transaction).

regards

Jameel

0 Kudos

Jameel

Work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jameel,

Yes its work for me.

"RS_MANDT_UNIQUE_SET in SE37 with value of i_mandt being set to client XXX (in general the client where you want to execute this transaction)."

Thanks,

Nitin Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Edit Table RSADMINA to set your Client in the field BWMANDT.

Regards ...

Jameel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabrial,

I had done this but right now i dont remember the complete steps. what i remembered i put it here

1. Login into any client

2 Use SCC4 and create a logical system in client 001

3 Change the parameter of login_client. it should be 001

may be it helps

Regards

Subhash