cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue regarding pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to use  one pricing procedure  where there is some material is chargeable excise on 100% MRP. some other material with 70% on accessible  values (with abatement). for same material  i want sale as scrap material @ 50rs per KG. What are the condition steps should i put in pricing procedure.

Can you please explain.

Regards

Prashnt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already asked, not sure whether your client are into TAXINJ or TAXINN.  If they are into TAXINJ, then you have the option to set the Assessable Value in J1ID based on which only, system would fetch the excise duty.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Yes it possible based on the key combinations that you take in access sequence for those relevant condition types.

E.g. Product-A is the material where in normal sales you have to sell @ rs100 & other case @ rs80.

In this key combination for the price condition type generic will be material & specific will be sales doc. type + material.

For all cases the material price will be 100 where as in that specific sales doc. type it will be 80.

Hope you understood.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which Tax procedure you are using TAXINN or TAXINJ.

You can try creating a new Taxcode for this purpose and link it to a custom "Routine" in Pricing Procedure and assign it to Excise  BED condition types. In PO whenever this Taxcode you are using it will trigger the Routine and change the Base price to calculate the Excise Duty.

Regards

Binoy

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge , Based on Chapter ID, it is fixed for Excise Duties ( DGFT).

Kindly confirm that are you using Same Chapter ID in mentioned 3 scenarios?

If Chapter ID's are Different the create 3 Different Material Code then your problem will solve.