Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning sequence application log in the Bex analyzer

former_member220155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created planning sequence in the RSPLAN and i execute i can see log in the RSPPLAN in each step howmany reacords read , recodrs changed and recodrs generated also. But i want to execute this planning sequence form the Bex analyzer i assigned it to Command button and i executed the Planning sequence is working fine and data is saving to cube also but where do i fine the log generaed by planning sequnce like howmany many records read, reocds chnaged, records generated. If i execute in the RSPLAN in can see but if i execute form Bex analyzer how to find the log. i used Inert messages design item but it shows only Planning sequence executed but it didn't shows the number of records generated an changed. Please share your ideas on this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

SG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to enable your Bey Analyzer to show messages in a PopUp - there you will find the messages for the last action you performed.

Also on your user id you have to set the parameter RS_DEBUGLEVEL to at least 4 or maybe 5.

regards

Cornelia

former_member220155
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay Cornelia. After executing Button (Planning sequence ) i can see message planning sequence executed in the message box but my quesion is how to see the log generated by planning sequence. If i execute the in RSPLAN i can the log lie howmany reocrds read, changedm generated. Is there anyway to see simillar message when execute the planning sequence from teh Bex anyalyzer also. I am attachging screenshot from Bex anyalzer also. Please share ur iades on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you set the required checkboxes in message control (please see screenshot) ?

BR,

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to set the Parameter for your user ID in transaction SU01, tab parameter

Abhishek2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello S G,

You can also check using transaction RSPLE also.

Regards,

Abhishek

former_member220155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey and Cornelia,

Thanks for your reply. I already set the properties of message box. I want see the same detailed analysis log in the Bex analyzer also when i execute the button simillar to execute the planning sequence in RSPLAN. I am attaching screen shot also. How to see the detailed log in the Bex analyzer.. PLease share your ideas on this Is there anyway we can see the planning sequnce log in the Bex analyzer itself.

Thanks

SG

former_member220155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

There is no transction with RSPLE i want to see the reuslts in the Bex anaylyzer itslef . If i execute in the backend RSPLAN i can the details log so i want to see the simillar log in the Analyzer also.

Please share ur ideas on this.

Thanks

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be this setting will help ?

BR,

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

again - you NEED to set the parameter RS_DEBUGLEVEL = 5 for your user ID in SU01

former_member220155
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I tired to set up the debug level parameter in the SU01 but it didn't display the detail message log in the Bex analyzer. Did you try anytime. did it worked for you. Please let me know if i miss anything.

Thanks

SG

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

the function that you run - does it really create or change data records?

Because what I encountered is, that when there is nothing created or changed or deleted, sometimes the messages are not all shown.

regards

Cornelia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Anand71
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, What is the Version of SAP your are using? Regards, Anand Kumar

former_member220155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,