cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs document is incompleteness and no message in communication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It got created customs document for pro forma invoice but incompleteness status is gray and there are no message type in communication tab even though I maintained configuration and output determination in cockpit. Could you please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Manohar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Please go to the "Communication" tab, and check the message determination log.  What do you find there?

And which Message are you expecting to be determined - a standard one, or one that you have configured yourself?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing in communication tab

Created messages as below

I am trying to create commercial invoice first, it should show in the customs document.

Regards,

Manohar.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

In the "Communication" tab, please check the message determination log.  It's the "scroll" icon below the word "Communication" in your screen-print.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here it is

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I added messages for legal regulation CUSGB instead of GBCS. I have other countries is setup like NZCS rather than CUSNZ and it worked. It is showing in communication tab but status is 'X' (Inactive). Could you tell me why it is and what needs to be done?

Regards,

Manohar.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

I guess the Message is inactive because it is not assigned to the current Activity in the Activity Sequence.

From your screen-shots, I can see that your Data Proposal is for Legal Regulation 'CSGB', but your Export Declaration is for Legal Regulation 'CUSGB'.  That discrepancy is causing the problem.  I can't think why you have created 'CSGB' - the standard is 'CUSGB' and that should be perfectly sufficient.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I replicated from other country. It is GBCS for Great Britain. Anyway coming back to issue, I have checked the activity in activity sequence everything looks fine.

Why message status is inactive and determ. & calculation status is red? Where do I need to check to remove these errors?

When I checked PPF configuration comparing with other countries, only format is missing. I am not able to select it also from drop down list.

This is for other country configuration, you can see format but when I select it, it is not in drop down list. Is it ABAPer activity to do or config? Please guide me.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

You already posted a question about the PPF set-up, so let's not discuss that here.

Now that you have the document(s) determined in the "Communication" tab, please check the log again to see if any problem is mentioned.  By the way, make sure you have made an entry for Printer Determination for the Z2010 message - from the screen-print, it looks like that is missing.

Although your question does not concern the duty calculation, and that status is not related to the messages, go to the "Customs Value" tab of the item, and click to perform the calculation.  If you still get a red light there, then please post a separate question with a screen-print of the calculation log if necessary.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)