Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Capitalized on” date is missing for few Assets from the Asset Master

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All below is the issue we are facing-

Few Assets which are created through P.O Process are missing in Asset Balance Report S_ALR_87011964.

Upon debugging it was found that “Capitalized on” date is missing from the Asset Master for these missing Assets.

Though I added Capitalization date for these Assets with transaction- AS02 (Change Assets) these Assets aren't appearing on the report.

How can I add Capitalization date for these Assets and bring them on to the report?

As said above, these Assets are created through P.O. As soon as Good Receipt is done for the Assets which appear on the report, Capitalization Date appears on the Asset Master.

We are checking the process to see why Capitalization Date isn't appearing for few assets as soon as Good Receipt is done.

But in the meantime we want to add capitalization date to the missing assets and bring them on to Asset Balance Report.

All the Assets which appear and don't appear on the report belong to the same asset class.

Any help to resolve the above issue is greatly appreciated. 

Regards,

Sudhakar*

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue was resolved after updating the fields under Posting Information in General Tab in the Asset Master with ZAZUGANG Program.

Regards,

Sudhakar*

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From Note- 3258

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member650084
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all

Where SAP Note for report ZAZUGANG?

Thankyou

JonathanEemans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check oss note 194635 (RAGITT01: asset history sheets do not agree) and 3258 (Original acquisition information deleted again).

Best regards,

Jonathan Eemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Capitlzation date is not captured due to unit of mesaure is different in Purcahse order and Assets.

Please check the unit of mesaure should be same in PO and Assets.

Resolution:

Please correct it unit of mesaure and reverse and re-process.

Thanks

Ramanjaneyulu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I hope you maination unit of mesaure in PO i.e EA and in Asset different unit of mesaure.

In this case capitlzation date field is not displayed in Asset.

Please maintain PO unit of mesaure in Asset also to avoid these types of issues in future.

Do let me know once its done.

Thanks

Ramanjaneyulu

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu,

You're right! Quantity information[Field-MENGE] is missing in the Asset master.

Since we have over 50 Assets with the same issue we aren't choosing the reversing path.

Regards,

Sudhakar*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

We have also faced same issue in my current project, in this case you have only 2 options to resolve this issue.

1). Reverse the GRN document and update unit of mesaure same as PO in Asset and do the GRN again or.

2). Update the quantity manually.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramanjaneyulu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Please provide the screen shots, it would be helpful.

NRaghu

former_member190652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Check what you are entering in the field "Report date" in the report.  It would be helpful if you could put the screenshots of your asset master with capitalized on date and the asset report selection screen.  Also go through SAP Note 1566099 for more details.

Sridhar

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the replies.

Sridhar, Report date is fine.

I checked the note you suggested 1566099 - Reporting in Asset Accounting it deals more about reporting doesn't say anything about Missing Capitalization Date.

Awaiting more suggestions.

Regards,

Sudhakar*