Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI B2B add on with Process Orchestration

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

The BASIS people have successfully installed P1 B2B Add On in my Process Orchestration server. I am not able to see the adapters in the Integration Builder. What are the steps that I need to do for this? I should be able to see some SWCV in the ESB. So which one should I import from SLD?

Again, do we need to extract something from the tpz fine and install? If so, I need to contact BASIS again as I don't see any file when I click on the Tools----> Import Design Objects from ESB of PO

Regards

Harish Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Please have a look at

Kind regards,

Dimitri

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I was actually following your blog only

However, I am unable to proceed further.

I verified the third step. The fourth step, I am trying to get the tpz file.

I) I selected the Tools --> Import Design Objects

When I select Server, I am not able to see any objects

When I select Client, it shows my laptop and the tpz file is not on my laptop

So how do I get the tpz file?

2) I tried to import the SWCB B2B Tool Kit, but I couldn't see the four namespaces. So I deleted it.

Regards

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to download it first and unzip it.

Afterwards, you can upload it into your ESR.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting confused here.

The B2B add on has been installed as I could confirm from the components under system info of NWA.

So are you saying I have to download the tpz file again to my machine?

Regards

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do have a closer look at the blog I referred to.

You have to download the complete software and parts of it, you need to unzip and upload into the ESR. Deploying on the SAP PO machine is not enough.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

The BASIS people say that it has already been downloaded to the PO machine. So should I tell them to download it again to my client machne. Will the license allow to download the softare more than once?

Harish

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Ask your BASIS people to make the files available for you on a network drive or put them on the SAP PO machine in folder <SystemID>/SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import

You can download the files several times. You will not have any license issue.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I do not have physical access to PO server. I am accessing PO from my laptop through VPN. So will this path work for me?

<SystemID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import

Harish

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the BASIS team puts the unzipped files (so, in tpz format) in the path I referred to.

Afterwards, go to the ESR and import the design objects.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

I am on single stack. So there is no ABAP stack. So are you sure, this folder is accessible from ESR, Import design objects option?

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is just a file path on the SAP PO machine. Having a single or dual stack does not matter.

The folder resides on the OS level.

Just ask your BASIS team and provide them the link to this thread.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Dimitri,

As per your blog, we need to import only B2B tool kit and B2B messaging kit. If they place the unzipped entire tpz file on the abov mentioned path, would I be able to unzip and selct these two only?

I go to Tools---> IMport Design Objects, then I will see the whole tpz file. Do I get an option to unzip?

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you just need to import the TPZ file completely. No need for further unzipping

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

There are two tpz files mentioned in your blog.

B2B tool kit and B2B mapping kit. Without unzipping how do I get these two tpz files. You have asked me to tell the BASIS people to keep the files unzipped in the Import directory

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Correct. Two ZIP files are involved. Two separate downloads.

The TPZ file is within the ZIP file, so you need to unzip. If not, you cannot upload the file into the ESR.

Thank you.

Dimitri

PS: please do not mark each answer as helpful. I think it has been more than enough by now.

Answers (0)