Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Product / Service sale in SAP

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I want to sale custom product which have no standard component. I mean customer order to build as his requirement and to make this I will provide some spares and labor. We have no PP and PM module. I do not want to create any Finished material because raw material component are not fixed. Or we can sale only service. What do I do for this process.

Best Regards,

Shoyeb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Best solution for your requirement is to use Service material (DIEN) with variant configuration.

In Variants, you can put the Characteristics as your components (services/questions/requirements). Use the selected values of different component for pricing.

While creating a sales order, your customer has to select the components i.e. dynamic using the Characteristics in the variant configuration, and based on those your pricing condition will trigger.

Try and revert

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you search for Standard MTO process ?

even in MTO you need to integrate PP, I dont think without PP you cannot use Material and labor cost to bill the customer on Actuals

Or we can sale only service. What do I do for this process.

If you want to sell only services, it should using service material using normal Sales order. But it will be limited to fixed cost only

please revert if you need any further help

thanks

santosh

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santos,

If it is MTO, so I have to create Material Master and BOM as well. But Finished material and its components are not fixed. So how can I overcome this process.

Best Regards,

Shoyeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a service material, in the material master sales view choose the item category group DIEN, in the sale order item category you have two option whether item is TAX (valued item ) and TAW (Valued item)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do you want to show the sub-components to the customer or in Delivery ?

If so, you have to create a BOM material with all the possible combinations and while copying you can select or deselect the relevant material

And alternatively if you have PP integration, then while creating the production order you can manually enter the components which you want to use to make a final material

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

See that depend upon your business scenario, whether you want to show the subcomponent or not. I am saying take the service order process. Create sales order and then invoice

Material master also take as service material and if you want BOM explode in the sales order, then also you can create BOM ( for Sales and distribution ). Your wont required the PP for this