cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for creation user decision by using class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

They is 1 custom workflow need to develop for z module pool screen.So i previously i used to develop z business object for this,but this time for learning purpose i want to use classes.

So i have created z class and write code on that,every thing working i use user decision step for Approve or Reject.

Right now when i execute the work item it automatically opening z screen first after that workflow screen(Approve or Reject).

I need only workflow screen.when i click link in attachment in work item that time only i need to open this Z screen.

Please suggest any solution for this.

Thank,

Naresh.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

your provlem is quiet complex. you can create a  custom BO, where you use Default Method in Basic Data section. In that method you  write code to execute module pool.

After that in user decision step you  bind your container element of your custom with _Adhoc_object of the task.

So whenver user open User decision  task, he will get your custom BO as attachment link. When he will click that your module pool will run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

Thanks for your reply.

Can we do same by using Classes.Because my development is completed only pending this point only.I can not go back again and create BO object.

Thanks,

Naresh.K

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use class also. In class BI_OBJECT~EXECUTE_DEFAULT_METHOD you write the code of module pool execution. And bind it  to _Adhoc_object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have written code there only.My problem is when i execute user decision it directly open module pool screen and same is happening when i click link also.

but my requirement is when i click user decision it need to show only Approve,Reject standard workflow screen and when i click on link it need to open module pool screen.

Thanks,

Naresh.K

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you bind the class with _Adhoc_Object of user decision step?

Share your screenshot

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh

Is there any Method of your class/BO specified in the "methods" tab of the decision step (in SWDD)? You might have a method under "After work item coreation" ... this maybe triggering the module pool.

OR

Do you have an Activity step in the workflow, immediately after the decision step which opens this screen and has the flag "Advance With Dialog" set in the Details Tab (in SWDD)? This maybe opening the module pool screen soon after the decision completion.

Regards,

Modak