cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner transfer in Tcode REOROF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am trying to create a customer from BP applicant in tcode REOROF, creation of contract from contract offer. Am getting below error:

No customer assigned to business partner

Message no. REBPBP004

In customizing , I have defined partner from contract offer to customer , see highlighted in attached image.

Is there any other dependent configuration apart from the settings in the image?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG – Enterprise Structure  è Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) è Business Partner è Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context è Business Partner - Customerè Standard Values for Automatic Creation of Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have managed to resolve the issue. In case someone encounters such an error in customizing for BP Applicant in contract offer- partner transfer, the following settings has to be made in customizing if one intends to convert the Applicant to Customer

Flexible Real Estate Management>Business Partner>Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context >Business Partner Roles>Define BP Roles:

Select BP Role TRO640 , then in  detail screen make the following setting highlighted:

in BP View assign the highlighted view. This gives a debit side view of the BP Applicant in contract offer processing. Also refer to SAP note 87170.

Regards

David

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear david mavi.

If you wanna use business partner for each RE object type of customer and vendor account related

(i.e. contract offer , lease-out contract), at lease you must check the below configuration.

1) Make Settings for Roles per Object Type

IMG > Business Partner > Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context > Business

Partner Roles > Assignment of Role Categories to Real Estate Applications

2) Number Assignment: Assign Account Group to Customer

IMG > Business Partner > Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context >

Business Partner - Customer

(you can check the assignment between BP group and Customer account group.)

p.s. for your information.., if you want to know some more information about "BP Integration with

Customer and Vendor master" , you can see

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/72/1298956c744f4399fe372367646757/content.htm

Regards

yeong-chul.jeong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have all the configuration steps for BP you have indicated :I have custom BPs but assigned accordingly in both number assignment and object types:

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you have to provide standard defaults for customer code creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharma

Can you please share the configuration for the transfer of business partner to customer in REOROF tcode.

I already have the configuration for BP and synchronization active in either directions, BP-Customer and Customer -BP and the processes are running.

But partner transfer in contract offer to contract , the transfer is not occurring.

Can you please help me.

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Any help on this issue;

Can you please share the configuration for the transfer of business partner to customer in REOROF tcode.

I already have the configuration for BP and synchronization active in either directions, BP-Customer and Customer -BP and the processes are running.

But partner transfer in contract offer to contract , the transfer is not occurring.

Can you please help me.

Regards

David