cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC CCM Program Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement in CCM to fetch values from different tables. The class used in CCM is '/GRCPI/CL_GRIA_FIPOSTA_1005T2N'.

I created a custom class using the super class of '/GRCPI/CL_GRIA_FIPOSTA_1005T2N' and reimplemented the same class.  But the custom class is not recognizing in the CCM. Is there any procedure to create the custom class?

Since I am working on CCM first time I dont have any idea about the standard class and how can I create a new one.

Kindly help me on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I created three structures(one for filter type, one for def. type and one for output type and Internal type ) and maintained in the view /GRCPI/GRIAVPROG. Now I am able to use that reimplemented class in the CCM datasource

Also I maintained the method PROCESS_DATA with the exporting internal table structure as output type structure and I hard coded few values to the same.But the structure I am getting in CCM datasource is the combination of filter type and  def. type structure. Not the output type structure.

Let me know whether I have to maintain the output type anywhere else.

Regards,

Praseeda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praseeda,

Could you share the screenshot of the "Method" which you had created.

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Attaching the screen shots below.

Regards,

Praseeda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you specify what is the scenario, that you actually want to monitor through this scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

We are creating a program for getting the data from multiple tables. This program output is used in PC application to apply filter,conditions,formula etc., to get the data required.

Regards,

Praseeda

naveen_alluru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

created one test program similar to standard structure and code is hardcoded to check if this structur and data is recognised by PC.

data is not coming in DS/BR level.

need to maintain output structure somewhere, similar to view in SM30??

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praseeda,

For each developed class, you first need to register it in the Rule Definition table.

Go to the transaction code SM30 and maintain the /GRCPI/GRIAVPROG view, where you have to identify and link the following to the class created by you:

(1) Filter Type

(2) Def. Type

(3) Output Type

(4) Internal Type

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya