cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t539j issue in decimal points

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

As per my client Requirement DA has to be calculated on Basic Pay, The DA percentage is 77.896 % on basic pay,but standard sap is not allowing to create 3 digits after decimal point in t539j table , it is picking only 77.89% and ignoring the remaining 0.006%, kindly help me to resolve this issue, i went and checked in table  and structure GWCHT , in that it is set as 2 digits only, can we enhance this  through access key, if yes all the data will be violeted?. kindly let me know.

Find here the attachment below

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

If user is OK that the final salary result is with 2 digits, only want to keep the percents 3 digits, I don't think is a problem. Why not you set the percentage as 778.96 % then divide 10 in loop end ?

Yang Li

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to caluculate the later part in PCR , But not change any standard Tables as it will effect other moduels which is not good practice

0 Kudos

Hi sikindar,

Can u help me out how to write PCR, because im not wellversed with pCRs, my Basic wage type is 1000, and DA is 1001,....DA has to calculate on baasic pay of 77.896%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try like this, first create a constant in the table T511K

TEST Personnel Calculation Rule  TEST

WGTYP?     Query wage type

ADDWT *    OT   Output table

AMT=  1000 Set

AMT*KCONST Multiplication

AMT/100    Division

ADDWT *    OT   Output table

And insert this PCR in the schema INAL - period factoring and storage

after the line

PIT XVAL P10

PIT TEST P10

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi

The PCR provided by Praneeth is fine the only issue dont include P10 in the schema , as it will applicable for all the wage types which are haveing specification for Processing Class 10

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)Create a new processing class(91) and specifications with the help of table V_T52D1 & V_T52D2

2)Manitain V_T539J valuation as 778.96 or 7789.6

3)Write a PCR like follwoing

Why suggested this is even though if you maintain constant in V_T511K it has to be maintained as 77.89 then amount multiply with 77.89 and amt divide with 100 it is similar to V_T539J.

assign this processing class with specification for wage type which are calculating on the basis of basis component.(if you are maintaining 778.96 then in AMT/10 else 7789.6 then AMT/100 in PCR

Place this after INP1 PCR

PIT &VAL P91 and then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

You can change this decimal place in the table V_CURX but it will change for all the modules in the system and it will effect the posted documents to FI too.

Try with the access key and change the decimal to 3 and test all scenarios

0 Kudos

hi praneeth,

iam facing problem in percentage calcultion, not in currency, any how thank you for ur in put, kindly helpme out from this