cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

313 Header text not to flow in 315_MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a report purpose, the document header text in MIGO at the time of 315 document becomes mandatory.

I have made the header text as "required" so that it is not missed in 315.

But, due to this, this header text entry becomes mandatory in 313 also. Hence, some text is entered in 313 for the sake of filling the "required" field. (This will be the case for all transactions in MIGO).

The problem is, this 313 header text is flowing automatically to 315, due to which, the purpose for which I did this setting is defeated. (Planning to maintain 313 doc. no. in 315 header text).

Hence, my requirement is not to allow flow of Document header text from 313 doc. to 315 doc.

Always 315 document header text to be entered manually. (313/315 header texts will always be different in the business scenarios).

Requesting someone to help me out on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have unchecked the following indicator for MB1B in SPRO-->MM-->Inventory Management-->Goods Issue/ Transfer posting-->Maintain Copy Rules for Reference document

This may help, otherwise implement BADI or userexit is the option. Available BADI- MB_DOCUMENT_BADI and method can be  mb_document_before_update. You can clear header text in 313 document so that you can write anything for 315 document.

?

Former Member
0 Kudos

MB1B "uncheck" option is not useful for this requirement.

BADI was also not helping as it is working only in "Check" and not in "Post".

Our technical team has done some code enhancement and managed to clear the header text in 315.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the material document number (of 313 movement type) as a reference at the of doing 315 movement type in MIGO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes (Except for 313E/315E)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then system is behaving correctly. As you are giving a reference, then system will always copy correspond information from the reference document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not complaining system behaviour. I am only looking for a way to avoid this flow from 313 to 315 (like copy control settings if any or using user exit, etc).

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

User exit and badi is just a coding. You will write your code and system will behave as per your coding.

As of my knowledge, there are no settings for copy control/copy rule for the header text in standard configuration.