Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a new company DB in Hong Kong Localization

michela_piatti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I have to create a new company DB with Hong Kong Localization, but I can't find it in the list.

You can see that in the attached file.

Should I choose P.R.China Localization and than Hong Kong as Country or may be a bug?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Michela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michela,

I found today your post in which I'm really interested in.

How did you solved the problem about HK Localization?

Did you realized that an HK Localization actually exist or did you finally adapted the PRC Localization?

As soon as IT services install the new HK company the localization translate everything inside SAP B1 NewCO in Chinese.

We finally find the preference to switch the various menus into English, though it seems that - except for normal menus and  - all other operative windows may present chinese indication.

Here a sample image:

Whatever we do we are not able to make SAP translate those voices in chinese and some other we find going around inside the system.

Do you have the same problem? or did you manage to solve it.

In addition whenever we prin any situation from the newco, every report comes out written in chinese.

The only solution they could sugest is to create and import some reports from UK localization in order to have those reports we may need in english.

On my opinion this is an unsatisfactory solution.

Looking forward to read from you

Thanks in advance for you kindness

Regards

A.Lazzaro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

yes I solved the problem about HK Localization.

In SAP Business ONE 90 if I want to create a new company I have to choice PRC Localization, after than I have to adapt the configuration system to the taxation of hong kong.

There is a consultant who follow the customer directly to the tax component.

Only in 91 we can create a new company and choice directly HK localization from the list.

For the voices in chinese I suppose that Mirko switched the various menus into English, I don't know what he has done for reports.

Thanks & regards

Michela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michela,

so the information of a HK Country SAP in SAP B1 v.90 is a false news even Ifound trace in every reseller site.

You mentioned v.91: did your company finally switched to v91 and experiment that HK localization is really available?

I'll need to liaise with our SAP B1 consultat in order to see if the upgrade to v.91 is free and if it is not what effort we need to provide.

Realy tahnks for your time

Alessandro

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michela,

You can check this link below about database localization availability:

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000842132012E

There is also LPE e-mail address based on the country localization there. You can contact the LPE e-mail address for further info regarding availability country localization for your SAP B1 db

Rgds,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you. This document is what I was loooking for.

Unfortunately, the question on the localization Hong Kong remains open because the country doesn't appear in the list when I try to create a new company.

I've solved by contacting my sap channel manager in Italy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I'm a Michela's colleague and I give you the required informations:

1) B1 Version: 9.0 PL14
2) I have other databases with IT localization
3) Honk Kong localization isn't in the localizations's list

Thank for your time

Mirko

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your B1 version and PL? It is not listed in 8.82 version also.

Please refer this thread

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

the B1 version is 90 PL14 and isn't listed in.

As I replied to Deepak, I have other Database with Italian Localization.

When I choose localization Hong Kong isn't in the list.

Sorry, but in the documentation of the Release Family 90, isn't clear and I can't understand if Hong Kong is only a fiscal localization and than P.R. China must be selected as the localization of the company or if Hong Kong has to be select. In this case Hong Kong ins't in the list.

It may be that we find it as company localization olny by 91?

Thanks & Regards,

Michela

former_member196081
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have other Database/databases with different localization other than Hong-Kong localization? I yes then it could a reason.Tell me one more thing when you are choosing localization, Hong Kong is in the list or not? if hong kong exist in the localization list then there should not be an issue with hong kong localization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

yes I have other Database with Italian Localization.

When I choose localization Hong Kong isn't in the list.

Sorry, but in the documentation of the Release Family 90, isn't clear and I can't understand if Hong Kong is only a fiscal localization and than P.R. China must be selected as the localization of the company or if Hong Kong has to be select. In this case Hong Kong ins't in the list.

It may be that we find it as company localization olny by 91?