Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeze the confirmed quantity in V_RA

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

How can we freeze the confirmed quantity in V_RA? Scenario is, run V_V2 first time then the quantity is confirmed in sales orders based on FIFO ,ie, allocation is based on who created sales order first. Then for some items, we need to manually allocate the quantity allocated in V_V2 using V_RA.

Now ma question is, will the quantity confirmed using V_RA will change when we reschedule the V_V2 for the same item? Can we freeze the quantity which is confirmed using V_RA which means the quantity should not change even if we are running V_V2 it is because V_V2 will run on daily basis..

Thanks for your great support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After V_RA run, can you check the box Fixed date and Qty in the sales order ->item->Schedule lines tab and save. Then run the V_V2 and check.

For additional info, you can refer OSS 549064 - FAQ: Rescheduling/backorder updating in R/3

Regards,

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

thanks a lot for the answer..

when i did the above settings, the item totally disappeared from MD04 and even from tables..

may i know why is it happening...

thanks,

Vijesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How it looks in schedule line tab now

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

please find the below screens after and before checking fixed date and quantity filed..

the confirmed quantity is changing wn am activating the fixed date and quantity filed

the scenario was...

for item x-SO on 02.12.2014 1000PCE

Ready stock- 52

Production order 22.12.2014-1000

SO On 23.12.2014 2000 

When i did V_V2 for the first SO it is fully served with 1000 for send it is only allocated 52

then i did V_RA and equally distributed the available quantity to both the SO...

when am doing V_V2 again, it is again distributing as the 1000 to first SO and 52 for the second..

but wn am checking the fixed date and quntity...the below issue is happening

thanks for your advise

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For information, if you want to reschedule sale orders in bulk, then only, you need to execute V_V2, as it will affect system performance.  From your post, it could be observed, you were trying to allocate stock only to two orders in which case, you can very well do availability check individually.  Try individually and update here.  Also have you tried to uncheck the "Fixed date and quantity" and ran V_V2 ? 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

thanks for the support..

am trying with two as it is only for testing, the number orders for V_RA will be more in the actual scenario.. as you said, i tried to change the confirmed quantity individually in VA02 then i run V_V2 but the same result..V_V2 overwrite the manually allocated quty..below is the ATP window after and before manual allocation..Is there any option to control V_V2 from rescheduling the manually allocated qty?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 i tried to change the confirmed quantity individually in VA02 then i run V_V2 but the same result

Once you do manually availabililty check, then I don't understand why you were executing V_V2 again ?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

It is because there are a lot of products is there in our rescheduling and ATP process..around 6000 items ..and we are planning to run rescheduling every day...i think it will be difficult to manually exclude those items with manual ATP.....

this is the scenario... for one item we have Nov and December order

For November , we are doing manual allocation ..against 2 orders

For December..it is based on FIFO and we need to run V_V2  considering the orders for 2 months..

how to deal with it..is there any option other than excluding the items from V_V2 which is manually allocated ??

Thanks,

Vijesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks to help me to clear it..

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team