Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Available in MCEKPO for 2lis_02_itm but not for 2lis_02_scl

former_member187192
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing very strange issue, where one of the Fields of EKPO table "NETWR" is present in communication structure i.e. MCEKPO. Now the same field I can see is the part of standard Structure of 2lis_02_ITM but it is not part of extract structure of 2lis_02_SCL and not present in the POOL or Communication Structure (right hand side of the maintenance). I have checked it quite many times this field is missing somehow.

Could any one tell me what could be the issue.

I have already tried many other options like activating the Communication Structure, De-activate Activate 2lis_02_SCL and few other options but all in vein.

Please let me know if someone else has encountered such issue or if one can check in there ECC system.

Regards,

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

I believe anyone who has similar requirement like yours must have faced this issue.

This is because of the reason that the extract structures have controlled architecture with communication structures. Whenever a datasource is activated using LBWE mainly 3 tables are used which controls the fields which need to be visible or not in your extract structure.

Three tables are:

1. TMCEXCFS - This has all the fields in the pool and decide which field should be visible based on status. As shown below, the state is A for MC02M_0ITM but F for MC02M_0SCL.

So it is not visible in the selection of right pane in LBWE for your datasource.

2. TMCEXCFZ - This has all the newly added fields or custom fields added to the extract structure.

3. TMCEXACT - Relation of extract structure with datasource is present in this table.

So ideally when we try to enhance any LBWE datasource it is handled by above tables.

Now what tricky is that you can modify entries in TMCEXCFS to make it appear in your communication structure. If you decide to do this you should test it very throughly in Dev system and try to "break the code" (so to speak ). If your testing is fine then you can change the entreis in table and play with it.

But it is recommended that if you need the additional field you can add it with custom enhancement and not changing the contents of this table.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks

Amit

PS: please excuse typos.

former_member187192
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This is the prompt answer that I was looking for. Thanks for your response. I got what needs to be done now. Will let you know my findings, if at all I go with modification of the status field.

Once again thanks .

Regards,

Mayank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check table ROOSFIELD(ECC side) based on your data source.

if field NETWR selection was A then it will be hidden by SAP.

we can make it as visible thru small abap code.