cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change inspection plans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for a possibility to insert a characteristic in 1000 plans.

The new characteristic "B" is needed in every plan who has a characteric "A" yet. So it's no problem to find the relevant plans. But characteristic "A" is always in a different operation and has always a different Inspection plan characteristic number.

Whether the new characterist "B" is insert with Inspection plan characteristic number "777" that is free in any way or the more elegant solution would be that it gets the Inspection plan characteristic number directly after the characteristic "A".

Do you have an idea what could be a fast way to do this? It's not necessary that it works totaly automatic, but it shoul dnot take to much steps.

Thanks in advance.

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hello Andrea,

Your all inspection plan which are having different specification values ?

If not then Its better to create new common inspection plan for all materials and that and do the material assignment to new inspection plan and mark deletion flag to old inspection plan.

You should take help from abaper for BDC of deletion of material asignment from old inspection plan through CWBQM.

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member190267
Contributor

Hello Andrea,

You can use CWBQM for mass additon of MIC in inspection plan.
Please refer following thread, for steps.

Regards,

Natália

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but I don't know how to add a new mic in CWBQM. All I found is that you cann change an existing MIC.

Kind regards

Andrea

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may want to refer this where I had gone with similar query last year. There is no standard way to assign a new MIC to multiple inspection plan at once (or atleast I haven't found it yet) 

Yes correct, CWBQM can be used to for other purposes like replacing incomplete copy model MICs etc but not to assign a new MIC to carry out mass update. 

Go for LSMW or BDC instead !

ntn

natysolo
0 Kudos

Thanks Natalia Machado, CWBQM is beautiful!!!