cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs duty calculation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting status inactive and checked log for item it says Enter rate USD / GBP rate type GTSC for 24.11.2014 in the system settings.

But I maintained the exchange rate type is 'M' in configuration

We don't have GTSC at all. Where can I check this please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

I don't have time to investigate your issue right now, but one pointer could be the fact that the Goods Value is missing.  Please add the value and see if the error persists.  Also check that you don't get the error when the value is in GBP (when no conversion should be needed).

Also, considering your previous posting, please make sure that you have configured the 'M' rate for the correct Legal Regulation!

I may have more time tomorrow evening, if you don't succeed, or if no-one else can provide help.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave. I changes rate type in customs legal regulation and calculated it and worked fine. Determ. error is green now.

I have incompleteness is still exists. When I try to execute message, it says no PPF action assigned.

I maintained the printer determination also

I checked the previous post, I put a breakpoint in FM /SAPSLL/PRN_MESSAGE_DET and debugger started when I click on communication tab. (). There is no followup after this. Can you please look into it?
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the last error, check if the PPF action is assigned for your Z message in SM30, view /SAPSLL/V_TLEACM.

It looks you still need to iron out a few other things..

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branio,

I did assign Z message to action definition and also PPF setup is done. Wondering where I am missing config. I appreciate your reply.

Regards,

Manohar.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

You should assign a Message Type for that entry (in the screen-shot above).

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I added message type /SAPSLL/CUS_EXP - GTS Outbound: Customs Processing - Export but same error is coming ("Export is not possible; no PPF action assigned").

I checked "Define Conditions and Output Parameters for Comm. of Cust.Shipm. & Cust.Dcl" and displayed error log and it show like below. Does it have anything to do with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok,  in this screen above, when you select your PPF action and go to from 'overview' to 'processing details', do you have all the details of the form maintained ? Ie Form name/type/format ? Compare it with other original PPF actions that are used for pdf forms to see if you`re missing a section..

If the form name/type is missing you can also maintain it on the initial PPF action setting, on the lowest, 3rd level detail screen...

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branio,

Only difference between other countries already live and working vs this country is Format below

Country working is below

When I select drop down list for Format there are only 3 options and none of them are the one it shows.

BOOKSALE

DNO_PRINT_NOTIF

FAX_COVER_PAGE_BCS

I am not sure how they set Format. When I open it in change mode  and press F3 then it display "Entry /SAPSLL/FORM_PROC" does not exist in BCST_TLTVL" . Is it related to developer to set it somewhere?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

In the standard GTS spro for customs, there is a previous step to the one above, the 'basic' PPF action definition.

Here when you drill down, on the lowest 3rd level, for your Z action, you set the processing details, ie either method call for idocs or Adobe form for PDF messages with the details. Did you do this part ?

The options you mention look like selection for a PFF demo context. You need to define your PPF action under GTS customs message processing area, the SPRO path (mentioned earlier) in customs decides this for you so be sure to use that one..

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is Customs message processing area. Actually it is working for other countries. I set it up same way. I am using External Communication - Adobe form for PDF messages. Above screens are 3rd level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano,

Oks, and on the PPF action definition, level 1 - 'Action profile' : Details, check

Object type name:

Date Profile

Used Common Profile : EU_CU_EX

Context Class : /SAPSLL/CL_CUHD_CONTEXT_PPF

vs PFF actions for forms that are working

I guess, the context class is pointing to a PPF demo in your case ?

Its a bit tough to help without having access..

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branio,

I am using as you mentioned above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

damn,and is the entry indeed present when you se16 display that table, BCST_FLTVL ?

If yes, then sorry, i`m out of ideas..

As a last resort idea you can try to make a new z PPF action from scratch..

Cheers,

B