Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create partner profile in we20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to create a partner profile in we20 but i'm getting error like "Enter a permissible partner number" when i click on save button. I have been given values like Partner Number: A00057 and Partner type: LS(Logical System). see below image for reference...i'm using free server Consolut..

9 REPLIES 9

former_member191761
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naidu,

Please check if below link helps.You have to check which partner type you are using and if corresponding partner no. exists in the system .

Issue with partner profile (we20), WE20 | ABAP, SAP, be...

Thanks

Sri

0 Kudos

Hi Srilakshmi,

Thanks for response but i have given correct partner number for Logical system.

Thanks

Naidu

0 Kudos

Did you start the create action from the node LS ?

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your response. Yeah i created from the node LS. Actually i'm using free server Consolut. Is there any authorization problem to create port in Consolut Server.

0 Kudos

I do not know anything about Consolut Server, but did you check if the logical system exists in BD54 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your response. Yeah i created from the node LS. Actually i'm using free server Consolut. Is there any authorization problem to create port in Consolut Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah logical system exists already in BD54..

0 Kudos

Hi Naidu,

Has the logical system a description in your logon language?

Regards,

JCD

0 Kudos

Are You sure ? Because that's what the message says if you drill down. Also you are talking about logical system A00057 but in the screen shot it is A000000055. Those are two completely different numbers.

Which one are you trying to create and check in BD54 that it has really been created EXACTLY the same as you want to create it inpartner profile.

I did the same in my system and when I fill in a logical system that is not in BD54 I get the exact same message.

When I fill in a logical system that is present in BD54 I do NOT get an error message.

I would double check it because it seems that the problem is in the naming of the logical system in BD54 is different from the one you try to fill in the partner profile