cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Talent Assessment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in need of some assistance in enabling Talent Assessment.

I have created all of the forms via SPRO as well as created the templates per employee in PHAP_CREATE. I can update the template in PHAP_ADMIN, which creates a 7408. However, the "Create" hyperlink is never shown in the Talent Assessment iView. Nor is the performance template an option to release in PHAP_CATALOG(so a 7409 is never created). What have I done wrong/missed?

Thank you for any help!!

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Please check that you have entries for your assessment forms in this config step : under Basic settings -> Adjust Data Retrieval for Appraisals, Evaluations, and Surveys

Thanks,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

I was able to get this working before I saw your message. Not too sure if what you stated was what I did to resolve it however.

I am wondering if you have ever run into the following error when clicking the "Create" hyperlink. I can't seem to invoke the iView that is behind that button.

There is no iView available for system "SAP_ERP_HumanResources": object "employee".

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

this is Object based navigation (OBN). Please go to Enterprise Portal content catalog and select the business object EMPLOYEE. Maybe there is a action which is called something like create?. Select this and: There is a option to detect all views which refer to that business object. Detection process takes a while. The result list should show you all iviews.

Please make also sure to have the Business Package for MSS installed ( Version is 1.41?? )

best regards

Martin Hastik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

Thanks for the information. I should have updated this as soon as I found the resolution however. Note 1600380 resolved this issue.

Mike

Answers (0)