cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-S Create Supplier with Relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

I'm working with MDG-S for supplier creation, i'm using the relationships in order to create the contact person of vendor.

The contact Person is sucessfully asigned to the Supplier in MDG, but when i replicate the vendor (Using ADDRMAS & CREMAS) the contact person is not replicated.

Is there any adicional configuration in the distribution model to replicate this information?

Best Regards!

Fernando!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

Did you solve this ?  how? I have the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi José:

I solved extending iDoc as Subhronath mentioned.

Best Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks man .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your'e welcome!!

What version of MDG are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

MDG 8.0 , I think our problem is different  , specially because we dont use IDOC we are using  SOA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

Any update or help on this?

Best Regards!

subhronath_mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

For Replication of Contact Person with ALE you have to do the below custom development steps since MDG 6.1 or 7.0 does not support it as standard functionality. I found it rather annoying and strange

• T Code WE30:Extend the Stand CREMAS Segment to the Custom Segment Extension CREMAS05_MDM.

• Tcode:WE31: Create a Custom Segment Z1KNVKM with the attributes of KNVK Table.

• Tag the Custom Segment to the Extended Segment CREMAS05_MDM.

• Go to SE18:VENDOR-ADD_DATA_BI:Enhc.Spot.

• Write the Code in the method ‘IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA_BI~FILL_ALE_SEGMENTS_OWN_DATA’ to fill the KNVK Data and Send to the ECC system.

• Write the Code in the ‘IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA_BI~FILL_BI_TABLE_WITH_OWN_SEGMENT’ system to process the CP data from ECC.

However, this will not solve entirely the Contact Person replication meaning, this will ensure CP will be sent from MDG to other ECC system at the  BP level only but not at Purch Org Level.If that is also needed let me know because its slightly more development and customization.

Lastly do not forget to add ADR3MAS message type too also as that only enables the replication of Email and Contact Method.

Thanks,

Subhronath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhronath, thank you for your help.

The procedure that you mentioned is in order to create the contact person in KNVK table for MDG side?

The doubt is because i already have the contact person (knvk) in MDG, the missing information is in ECC side.

As i mentioned in my previous answer, i have the relationship in ECC side at BP level:

Best Regards!

Fernando Aguirre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a reason why you didn't use the web service to replicate the BP/Supplier record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any way, in order to get contacts using ALE, you need to configure BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M and BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE_M. See this document for details on MDG-S replication: https://help.sap.com/erp_mdg_addon61/helpdata/en/c6/472d8078e440c28ebc65e71ed5c620/content.htm?frame...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thak you Abdullah, as part of the landscape i have to use ALE.

• If i use BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M and BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE_M i'll replicate the business partner and the supplier??
  • The relationships are part of the business partner or the supplier?

Best Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

BUPA is for the business partner including the relationships which will bring the supplier contacts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose

Make sure which is mentioned by SAP

To distribute business partner data and business partner relationship data, configure your target system as described:
  1. Run transaction SALE and choose > Modelling and Implementing Business Processes >Master Data Distribution>Serialization for Sending and Receiving Data>Serialization Using Message Types>Define Serialization Groups>.
    1. Define a serialization group.
    2. Assign the message types listed below to the serialization group and enter the corresponding sequence numbers:
      Message Type Seq. number
      BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M 1
      BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE_M 2
  • Run transaction SALE and choose > Modelling and Implementing Business Processes >Master Data Distribution>Serialization for Sending and Receiving Data>Serialization Using Message Types>Define Inbound Processing> and enter the following data:
    Group Message Type Sending system Obj/Proc
    [Serialization group] BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M [Sending system] [value, e.g. 100]
    [Serialization group] BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE_M [Sending system] [value, e.g. 100]
  • Make sure that incoming IDocs are not processed immediately. Run transaction WE20 and choose > Partner>Partner Type LS >[Sending system] > For both inbound parameters proceed as described:
    1. Select the inbound parameter.
    2. Choose DetailScreenInboundParameter.
    3. On the Inbound options tab, select Trigger by background program.
  • Run transaction SE38 and create a variant for the Report RBDSER04. As Serialization Group enter the serialization group created above
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay:

I'm doing the configuration and i can see the relationships at BP level

But not as contact person for Vendor

Is there any adicional configuration to do it?

The iDoc order is:

1. ARMAS
  2. CREMAS
  3. BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE
  4. BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE

Best Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose

Did you perform below

Run transaction SALE and choose > Modelling and Implementing Business Processes >Master Data Distribution>Serialization for Sending and Receiving Data>Serialization Using Message Types>Define Serialization Groups>.

1. Define a serialization group.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay:

It was the first step and the order of the idocs is correct, BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE runs first and BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE runs after, the only problem is that the contact person is not being posted at vendor level.

Best Regards!