cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Box 12 W2 Customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a business requirement to produce the majority of W2s on 1-page this year. This stemmed from the fact that all of the employees at the company will have 4 lines in Box 14 while SAP only allows for 3 on it's standard form. This has required a customization of the form to allow for more items in Box 14 and in reformatting the form we added 2 more lines for Box 12

I was able to make a config change to allow 5 items in Box 14 by changing UTRW2 parameters config under SPRO>USA>Payroll>Tax Reporter>Tax Form Definition>PDF-Based Forms>Define validity dates and form parameters.

Does anyone have an idea on where I can make the change to allow more than 4 lines to display on page 1 in Box 12? UTRW2 allows changes for Box 13 and Box 14 but nothing for Box 12.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similar issue , did you get any solution for the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP Help documentation shows that the first part of UTRW2 is for Box 13....I changed this value and noticed it populated Box 12 with additional lines and left Box 13 alone.

Maybe this is an error in the SAP documentation but it worked for me. My UTRW2 values are below and allow for 6 lines in Box 12 and 5 lines in Box 14.

06/05/01/EE/EMPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Colin for Quick reply. I will try it.

Thanks,

Sheshu