cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All servers with kind rptappserver could be down or disabled by the administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to view or add report in CMC and getting below error

All servers with kind rptappserver could be down or disabled by the administrator.

Please suggest the solution of this problem

Thanks

Vab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to repair the BO Application, i hope it will solve your problem. I had fixed the same issue after repair the application.

Thanks,
Ilaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks IIaya for your response but I already try this option and it also not work in my case.

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Please suggest on this as I am still facing the same issue

Many Thanks

Vaibhav Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 issues mentioned in your thread. Let us focus on one at a time. Please update which one to be followed in the present thread and open another thread for the other issue. This will avoid all confusion to be observed at present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

First we will work on the issue we are facing when we upload the report on CMC then I got below error

I check my RAS Server is running and is enabled.No firewall or antivirus is blocking the RAS.

I also add one more RAS server but problem not solved.

Last I try to Repair Crystal Server again problem not solved.

I am using Crystal Server 2013 on Window Server 2012.

Please advice.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

Can you please provide your suggestion on my above problem.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

Have you tried to check for any inconsistencies in CMS Db using RDT.

Also can you check the expiry for the license keys. Try to republish the license key and observe if it helps.

Good Luck!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

I check my License key and also republish it but it also not solve the issue.

Can you please suggest how can I check for inconsistencies in CMS Db.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vaibhav,

SAP Note 1267338 - How to use Repository Diagnostic Tool (reposcan) in XI 3.1 will help you.

I would also suggest you to go through the PDF attached in the same note which gives you a better idea. Additionally use only the scan option to identify inconsistencies.

How about creating a new SIA node. It might help...just a guess here

Also please add whether the issue is only when the crystal reports are being saved to enterprise location or else you face some error even when the same / any CR report is being refreshed / scheduled in BILaunchPad / Infoview or CMC.

Do the reports have any dynamic prompts? Are we able to save any simple CR report based on default universes provided by SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

We are facing the issue when we upload Crystal Report to CMC.

As mention earlier also not able to view previously added Report.

Note: We are facing these problem after the installation of Crystal Dashboard on Same window server where Crystal server is installed

Thanks

Vaibhav Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

nothing comes to my mind.....we can check inconsistencies using reposcan....and / or perform complete re-install.

If you have raised a case with SAP support please do update the solution to thread. it will help others

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

As per your update the issue started occuring post installation of Crystal Dashboard, nothing known but can you uninstall the same & check.

Can you create blank report & try saving it.

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also getting below warning in event logs

The description for Event ID 34200 from source BusinessObjects_crystalras cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Which BOE version are you using and which OS ? Can you check in CMC if the Crystal Reports Application Server is running and enabled ?

Regards,

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kunal,

I am using BOE 4.0 on Window 8 2012 server.

I check Application server was running and enabled

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012. Bi 4.X needs to be installed on a Server OS.

Also, Windows Server 2012 is supported from BI 4.0 SP07 and above. So, ensure that BI 4.0 is installed on a supported OS.

If all of the above is okay, go to CMC > Servers > Restart CR 2011 Report Application Server. If the issue persists, stop and disable CR 2011 Report Application Server and create a new one. CMC > Servers > Create new server > Service Category : CR services > Select Service : CR 2011 Viewing and Modification service.

Regards,

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Kunal for your suggestion but my problem is not solve by creating the new CR Server and still getting same error All servers with kind rptappserver could be down or disabled by the administrator.

Please note that I have installed Crystal Server 2013 on Window server 2012.

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

It seems that RAS is not communicating with CMS. Can you go to the RAS properties and see if there are any errors on this page ?

Do you have any IP Address / Hostname or port binding done for other BO services and RAS is missing that setting ? These details are under Common Settings on the Properties page.

Regards,

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kunal,

Checked the RAS properties and there is no error also please note I havent done any port binding for other BO services.

Thanks again for your efforts

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Please check if there is firewall,antivirus enabled on the server?

Also bind the RAS with a port number & test if the issue is observed.

Regards,

Nisha

former_member207735
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try creating a new RAS and check if this helps.

Thanks

Pavan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nisha for your response, check firewall and antivirus arealready disabled but still not able to upload the report.

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Pavan but problem not solved by creating new RAS.

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I stop and disable the RAS and then try to upload the report but got same error which I am getting when RAS was running and enable which I am not understanding why?

I also created one new RAS but problem not solved.

Please suggest.

Many Thanks

Vaibhav