cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Preview Showing only One Copy of Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a issue with Print Preview of Billing Document in VF02/03.

->Output is issued in VF02,

->Print Options -> No of Messages = 3,
->Execute

Result: Print Preview Shows only one Copy of Invoice instead of showing 3 Copies of Invoice.

Can anybody Help me out on this. Are there any different settings for Print Preview?...

Looking forward to your esteemed reply..!!

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onkar,

Could you please be precise on your requirement?

3 Copies means- 3 pages of Invoice or 3 copies of one invoice page?

If your invoice output consists of 3 different pages then you can go to second page by pressing Page Down button in the keyboard.

And if your mentioning 3 copies then in that case during Print Preview system will show only one copy since other 2 copies are identical of first one.

Hope this will help you in clear understanding.

Regards,

Praveen Bodduna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It will print 3 copies of invoice.. It will show only one copy in print preview...

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

We have a Client Requirement to Print Original on 1st Copy of Invoice and Reprint on consecutive copies of Invoices.

We have given the Logic in Output Program but I am not able to see the Reprint Invoice Preview.

Everytime we do the Print Preview We get the Original Invoice Copy.

Can you tell how can I see the Re Print Invoice Preview.

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why can't you check it with a Printer ?

An typical Client requirement was to Print 3 Copies of Invoice where the first copy will print with TEXT as ORIGINAL and other 2 copies as duplicate which can be checked by printing in a Printer.

If your case is the same just check it with a printer as a spool will be generated for it .

Regards,

SRK.