cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Employee responsible not determined automatically.

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have facing a issue in CRM sales order. Only one particular user effected for this issue. if I create sales order in CRM employee responsible in not determine automatically and its happening only for one user. PDP in header level and item level has access sequence assigned " USER for employee responsible".

This access sequence is determining the employee responsible correctly when all other users login into the system, but not working for this user only.

Please suggest !!!!

Thanks in advance.

Nayan Sharma.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

this issue has been resolved. user has changed the setting in SU01->logon data tab-> and user type. It was set as a dialog user first in SU01 then it was
changed to service user, causing the issues he is  facing.

Thanks,

Nayan Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's SAP standard. The partner determination for function "00000014-Responsible" is based on the user-type A. We may face the same issue if we create order via interface user and other non-A type user.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan,

Could you verify that the respective employee BP record has been integrated correctly in the organizational model in SAP CRM? Check via transaction PPOMA_CRM and verify that the organizational element the BP has been linked to is relevant for automatic determination in transactions (for the respective scenario Sales). Here you can also verify that at the level below the employee the SAP user has been linked. If not, do so and test again.

Thanks, regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

It looks peculiar.

Just have a look at the Authorizations that the menctioned User posses. And then

Compare these authorisations with the authorizations of any other ideal User.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan,

If the under identification tab in BP employee user id/personal number is linked than will suggest to check user master record SU01D.Compare with the employee which does not have an issue may be under SNC tab (check for active) or default tab(check the decimal notation or date format) , parameter, etc may be you will find something.

There is no issue with setting or config as it is happneing only for one user I already had come a cross one situation where the decimal notation wae not correct. Please check and update.

Secondly will suggest please check employee assignment in the Sales Org as the employee determination happening based on some rule in the background which determine first the sales org than employee from a specifc position. here also you compare with user which does not have an issue.

Please update your finding back.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the issue is resolved ?

0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

I have checked in su01d but all configuration are correct also I compare to other users role and decimal notation. but everything is fine but now that user is facing this issue. Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Nayan Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan,

Check the employee Status in BP doubt it is locked ? and also please check sales org assignment and compare with the correct one.

Or elase you need to debug no other way to find out why this is not getting determine.

Thanks

Prem

0 Kudos

Ok Thanks Prem for your suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan

At Employee BP level , user id is linked ? It might be an issue.

Regards

Vinayak

0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak

yes its mapped in BP level.