Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequently used links in My services displaying the duplicate entries

shwetaganti
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue where on the HR Renewal Landing page in My Services lane, under frequently used links , the application entries are duplicating.

For eg,. if I open Personal profile twice there are 2 entries created under the Frequently used links.

how can I disable the duplicate entries creation.

Quick response is very much appreciated .

Thanks

Shweta Ganti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shwetaganti
Participant
0 Kudos

I am able to resolve the above issue , but facing another :

how can we remove the links already created under Frequently Used Links in My Services lane.

Quick help is highly appreciated.

Please share any thoughts so that I can at least get a direction to work on.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Table is APB_LPD_HITLIST and it uses to select from here to display class CL_FPM_LAUNCHPAD_UIBB_ASSIST Method    SELECT_HITS APB_LPD_HITLIST * Component:  Rendering Type:  FPM_LAUNCHPAD_UIBB * Window Name:  Collapsed:  LPD_HIT_WINDOW Config ID:  HRESS_CC_MENU_AREA_GROUP *

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

why you want to remove it? 

SELECT * FROM (ld_table_name) UP TO 50 ROWS                                 INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE mt_hitlist                                 WHERE  role            = md_role                                 AND    instance        = md_instance                                 AND    uname          = sy-uname                                 ORDER BY score DESCENDING.

This is the logic, of course you can hide the section if you like or delete for the user too

shwetaganti
Participant
0 Kudos

As you see the earlier issue I raised, we were having 2 links for personal profile coming in the Frequently used links.

We were able to sort that issue out, but since users already have their frequently used link populated twice with this Personal Profile link, they are not able to test if the issue is resolved, and we can't get the closure.

I hope that helps. Can I manually delete the entries in the history.

As I have already replied in other blog:

I cleared the cache using the report :/UI2//CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE but it didn't clear the frequently used links.

In the Table also I checked, there is no entry for our custom lpd_cust entry .

But none are clearing the entries.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Shweta Ganti

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you debug and find which role is being used to get the entries from this table? this is the table which stores it APB_LPD_HITLIST                Most frequently used Applications

shwetaganti
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sid for your help. I am able to remove the link.Since the Personal Profile was configured under two different tabs in My services link. Removing one solved the issue. and it was itself cleared from the Frequently used list.

Answers (0)