cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = SLD_NO_OWN_BS

sahana_ps
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have many FILE to SOAP scenario .ECC quality system was refreshed on weekend .so all settings between PI to ECC are lost ,So none of the SOAP receiver channels are working and I am unable to post data to ECC system.Below is the error I see when I execute any FILE to SOAP scenario

SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = SLD_NO_OWN_BS ErrorCategory = XIServer Parameter1 = ECCSystemName Parameter2 = ClientNumber Parameter3 = Parameter4 = Additional text = ErrorStack = Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system ECCSystemName and client ClientNumber [http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30^Error "SLD_NO_OWN_BS"]

Can you please help me what all settings are missing between PI and ECC which I need to do again now?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sahana_ps
Participant
0 Kudos

SLDAPICUST from ECC was unable to connect to PI SLD because of wrong credentials .Issue got resolved after changing user credentials

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just search for SLD_NO_OWN_BS in SCN.

Redirecting...

This questions was answered many times. If you have performed all the validations suggested in other threads and still facing issue then let us know.