Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 add on in PO server

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am going for an AS2 add-on on the PO server. I followed the below blog and installed B2B Tool Kit and B2B Mapping Tool Kit in the ESB

http://scn.sap.com/community/b2b-integration/blog/2013/09/09/how-to-install-the-new-b2b-add-on

I have some doubts.

1) Do I need the SFTP to installed mandatorily?

2) Regarding configuring the EDI manager step 5, do I need to confrm the message format of the client before doing it or just import the whole zip file?

3) Regarding certificates, client asks for a publice IP address of the PO server. Do we have such a concept in PO?

4) We have both sender and receiver interfaces from AS2, so do we need to install certificates on both PO and Cient landscape?

Regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>1) Do I need the SFTP to installed mandatorily?

SFTP adpater is part of connectivity add-on and if you have any interfaces which needs SFTP adapter then you need to install. Else it's not mandatory.

>>>2) Regarding configuring the EDI manager step 5, do I need to confrm the message format of the client before doing it or just import the whole zip file?

No need. You need to load the zip files(B2B content) into content manager and keep it ready as part of the post installation step.

>>>>3) Regarding certificates, client asks for a publice IP address of the PO server. Do we have such a concept in PO?

Though i don't have much knowledge, It's nothing related to PO/PI system but if your have configured public IP address(through SAP router) for external public n/w then you'll have one.  You should check with basis team.

>>>4) We have both sender and receiver interfaces from AS2, so do we need to install certificates on both PO and Cient landscape?

Yes.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the details that we should provide the client for setting up connection?

AS2 identifier, AS2 Port, AS2 URL, etc

What would be the generic url to be used for SAP PO in b2b scenario?

Regards